Sad SMS on life for whatsapp and facebook

 Latest unhappy Life SMS in English - New Love unhappy seasoner in English : we've got Collected the most effectiveassortment For You. so you do not got to Surf All the web For an equivalent. Bookmark This Page for contemporary Updated concerning unhappy SMS Life, unhappy Heart Break SMS, Msgs, Text, Messages.

10+ Love Sad SMS About Life Text Msgs Messages in English


1. Every moment we spent together is more beautiful than any sunset, if someone asks me for the best day ever, I would always say, the day 'when we met'.
2. Crying is the only way your eyes speak when your mouth can't explain how things made your heart broken.

3. Good night sleep tight I will be dreaming of you with all my might.

4. Too late today I died it's me you killed with all your lies my blood you spilled and those that cried for a life unfulfilled in a hole I hide my body is chilled until the day my guide shows me it's what I willed to finally confide my misery stilled away from commitment, I always shied now alone forever in a hill.

5. The pain is not on the day of missing our dear ones. The pain is really when you live without them and with their presence in your mind.
Advertisements

6. Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you and you meant nothing to him.

7. Don't trust too much. Don't hope too much, because that too much can hurt you so much...

8. It's hard to answer the question 'what's wrong' when nothing's right...

9. Pain is the only thing that's telling me, I'm still alive.

10. My heart stopped beating since you left.


one line more Love Sad SMS About Life Text Msgs Messages in English



11. One day you realized or look back, you'll find I'm still waiting for you where you left me. Missing you...

12. My Smile: Doesn't always mean, I'm happy. Sometimes it means, I can manage and sometimes it just means, I'm tired of crying...

13. The saddest thing in life is to remember the past moments, in which you are failed in a particular phase of life. So, for happiness focus on present and forget the past.

14. You play with my mind, my body my soul, my emotions and yet. I still love you. And you left me. Does that mean me that foolish girl on the planet?

15. I don't think you understand just how much. I love you.

16. One day you're going to remember me and how much I loved you... then you're going to hate yourself for letting me go.

17. A relationship is only made for two. But some bitches don't know how to count.

18. Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours.

19. The heart is like a mirror. It can't reform after once broken. So, don't heart anyone is life.

20. The greatest challenge in life is discovering who you are. The second greatest is being happy with what you find.

                                      

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Latest Collection of Sad Sms on life in English 2017

Punjabi Whatsapp Status On Life top status